The nutritional benefits of juicing are immense. Juicing can pack a tremendous amount of nutrients in just one delicious cup. Fresh juice, not from a bottle or concentrate, is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, and so much more!
Because juice is assimilated with very little effort from the digestive system, the body can easily make use of all the nutrition it offers. Juicing combined with a nutritious and balanced diet is ideal.
So whether your health is at a low point right now or even if you are feeling very healthy, juicing is excellent for your health and energy. This is a great gift you can give to your body all year-round!
Here at Natur-Tyme’s Tyme-Out Café, we have several great ones to choose from:
- CNY Yogi is a very refreshing drink. It’s a perfect choice for its cooling and detoxifying properties. Rich in nutrients that aid the body in ridding excess fluids as well as toxins, what a great choice for someone who is looking for a jumpstart on cleansing!
- Lightening Bug is rich in antioxidants, and loaded with vitamin C. This is a wonderful choice any time of the year due to its immune-enhancing properties!
- Popeye’s Punch is a great option for those looking to decrease systemic inflammation. This is in part due to the alkalinity of the fruits and herbs within. This is another one I love!
- Ginger-Snap is packed full of vitamin A, which enhances immunity, and with the addition of warming ginger, it has an added benefit of being anti-inflammatory as well.
- The Blue-Green Elixir is filled with minerals, antioxidants, and also protein from the algae. This elixir can assist with energy as well as immunity.
- Transfusion is a power-packed juice! This combo of fruits, veggies, and spices will give your body a transfusion of several nutrients to aid in cleansing, detoxifying, and decreasing inflammation. This one is my personal favorite!
- Re-Fresh is a lovely cooling and cleansing drink that assists in detoxifying as well as having diuretic properties. A perfect juice choice in the summer to cool down! The simplicity of this juice appeals to many juicing novices.
- Wheatgrass is a very rich nutritional food that is filled with vitamins, mineral, and trace elements. According to Dr. Anne Wigmore, founder of Hippocrates Health Institute, one pound of wheatgrass is equal in nutritional value to 25 pounds of choice vegetables. Come in and try one of our wheatgrass shots!
- This warming Ginger shot can assist in digestion, decreasing inflammation, cleansing, and alkalizing the body. What more can you ask for in one shot! This is great during those long cold winter months we have here in Syracuse.
So come in, sit down, relax, and try one of our juice combo drinks or juice shots. You will be sure to fall in love with them! Enjoy!