These healthy cookies make a great on-the-go breakfast or anytime treat. We’re grateful for our good friends at NOW Foods who created this recipe. We carry all of their products mentioned here and check out our bulk station for phenomenal prices on cinnamon and sea salt.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
2 cups uncooked NOW Organic Rolled Oats
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup NOW Organic Dried Apricots, chopped
1 cup NOW Organic Walnuts, chopped
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 cups mashed, very ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
1/3 cup NOW Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tsp. NOW Organic Vanilla Extract*
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine oats, golden raisins, dried apricots, walnuts, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir well.
- In a medium bowl, combine banana, coconut oil, and vanilla, stirring well.
- Add the banana mixture to the oat mixture in the large bowl, stirring to combine all ingredients.
- Put bowl in the refrigerator and let chill for 15 minutes.
- Take bowl out of refrigerator and drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Transfer cookies onto wire racks and let cool completely.